COVID-19 Reopening: Reopening Guide for Small Businesses - Chamber of Commerce
Minority Small Business Grants Explained: Grants are an important source of money to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Grants to minority-owned businesses are key, not just to the businesses themselves, but to the overall economy.
Disaster Preparedness for Small Businesses - National Council for Safety Protection and Wellness
Miramar Business Resources
- Small Business Information Hub: Where to start, no matter what stage of business you're in...
- BID Contractor Database: The City Commission has approved the BID Act to 1. provide small, minority, and disadvantaged businesses ... (Create)
- Business Tax Receipt: Any person wishing to engage in or manage any business, profession, or occupation with the City...
- Business Directory: Add your business to our Local Business Directory. Find a business service in the City of Miramar. Be Seen by Tourist & Residents.
- Connect with Miramar: Our Economic Development staff is available to speak and/or meet with you...
- Business Events: Upcoming Events & Webinars
- Available Office Space: This page is available to assist with questions regarding Miramar Real Estate...
- Hurricane Preparedness: Review resources to help prepare your business for hurricanes
- Loan Resources: Find out where you can get loans for your business.
- Miramar-Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce: The city will provide $150 towards your 1st-year membership dues...
- Vendor Registration: Thank you for registering as a vendor with the City of Miramar. The City is developing vendor self-services. Email the Procurement Department if you have any questions while completing the registration process.
- Get Certified: Small Business Enterprise (SBE), County Business Enterprise (CBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), or Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) program requirements
Broward Business Resources
- Broward College Entrepreneurship Experience
- Innovative Bonds
- South Florida Anchor Alliance
- CareerSource Broward
- CareerSource Broward Employer Services
Federal and State
Florida MEP Small Business Consulting Program
- Florida Office of Supplier Diversity
- Florida Regional Minority Business Council
- Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Fort Lauderdale
- Florida Virtual Entrepreneur Center (FLVEC)
- Florida Women's Business Center
- International Business Council
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- IRS Video Portal
- MyFlorida.com - The Official Portal for the State of Florida
- MyFloridaCFO.com - Your Money Matters for Small Business
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- South Florida Manufacturers Association (SFMA)
- South Florida Water Management District
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship, South Florida