- The Community bus is free
- BCT riders must pay the BCT fare
- Transportation for seniors: The Social Services Department also operates a senior demand-response transportation program for individuals over the age of 60. This includes transportation to Miramar’s senior centers, grocery stores, medical appointments, and various recreational trips. All transportation is wheelchair accessible. The service is limited and is by reservation only.
For additional information on any transportation service, please call:
- Hearing-speech impaired/TTY line at (Teletype Machine Required) 954-602-3802
- Senior Transportation at 954-889-2719
- Community Bus Service at 954-602-3193
- BCT Rider Information at 954-357-8400